- Serving Size: 6–8
- Calories: 363
- Total Fat: 20g
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Protein: 38g
Meatloaf was a staple in my house growing up, which we enjoyed on a regular basis. I can remember eating slice after slice, always wanting just a bit more. Perhaps the only reason I would spare some of the loaf would be to leave some for the next day to be enjoyed as leftovers. This meatloaf brings back fond memories of “Mom’s meatloaf” . . . good luck leaving any to be enjoyed the next day, though!
- Preheat oven to bake at 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour ground turkey mixture into the loaf pan.
- Evenly distribute the mixture to get a uniform loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for one hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice, and serve!.
This recipe will work best with a perforated loaf pan with drip holes on the bottom (and a matching catch pan for the drippings).