Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat bacon grease in a cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Sear short ribs about one minute per side, just until they have a good brown on them, place into a large crock pot.
- Sprinkle ribs generously with salt and pepper.
- Top with dried basil.
- Place smashed garlic over ribs.
- Pour in two cans of tomato sauce, cover crock pot with a lid and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Remove lid and turn crock pot to high for one additional hour of cooking if the sauce seems pretty soupy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.