ready in:35 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 10
- Calories: 55
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10g
- Protein: 2g
This decadent Primal treat is both delicious and fun to make. Please note that this recipe relies on three other recipes (Lady Fingers, Coffee and Amaretto Syrup, and Cream Cheese Filling) - which are all listed below as ingredients. However, with a bit of patience, this dish is a breeze and will surely impress any dinner guest.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 30 30 30 Coconut Flour Lady Finger Cookies (click for recipe)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coffee and Amaretto Syrup (click for recipe)
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Tiramisu Cream Cheese Filling (click for recipe)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line lady fingers in the bottom of a 9x9x2.5 glass dish.
- Drizzle lady fingers with the coffee and amaretto syrup.
- Top with half the amount of cream cheese filling.
- Repeat first three steps, smooth the top layer of cream cheese filling, and dust with cocoa powder.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.