Thick and Soft Snickerdoodles
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cream of Tartar
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Raw Honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with a nonstick pad or parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (almond flour through cream of tartar)
- In a small bowl, pour melted coconut oil, while still slightly warm, over the honey and stir together to combine.
- Pour beaten egg and honey/oil into the dry ingredient mixture and stir to combine very thoroughly.
- In another small bowl, whisk together cinnamon and remaining coconut sugar.
- Portion into 3 Tablespoon servings, roll into balls, and flatten slightly with your palm. Dip each cookie facedown into the cinnamon-sugar mixture before placing on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until coconut has darkened slightly. Allow to cool and firm up slightly on cookie sheet for about 15 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
I go heavy on the cinnamon-sugar dusting and love cinnamon so it is a heavy flavor. If you don't like cinnamon as much, or prefer more sweetness, dial back the cinnamon to a 1/2 Tablespoon and use 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar instead.