“The Reese’s Cupcake” Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Sunbutter Frosting
ready in:45 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 12
- Calories: 452
- Total Fat: 30g
- Total Carbohydrate: 40g
- Protein: 4g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 6 6 6 Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, or coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream, or coconut milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Sunbutter Frosting (click for recipe) , [click to view this recipe]
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack 6 eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, salt, baking soda, maple syrup, and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut flour, and cocoa powder and continue to blend.
- Add melted butter or oil, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Place cupcake papers into cupcake pan and pour batter into each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, frost, and refrigerate until serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.