“The Reese’s Cupcake” Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Sunbutter Frosting
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack 6 eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, salt, baking soda, maple syrup, and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut flour, and cocoa powder and continue to blend.
- Add melted butter or oil, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Place cupcake papers into cupcake pan and pour batter into each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, frost, and refrigerate until serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes to 55 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel