Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place turkey in a roasting pan.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper, including the body cavity.
- Stuff turkey with pork stuffing.
- Place any remaining stuffing into a baking dish, cover and place in the fridge.
- Rub turkey with duck fat.
- Tuck wings under the breast, and tie the legs together with kitchen twine.
- Tent turkey with aluminum foil, and place in the oven.
- Roast turkey 20 minutes per pound at 325 degrees, this will be about 5 hours for a 16 lb turkey.
- Place outside stuffing in the oven, uncovered for the last 20-30 minutes of cooking, or until the stuffing is crispy on the tops, and the pork iscooked through.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
6 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes to 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel