- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 12 Tbsp 12 Tbsp 12 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), divided
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Celery, chopped
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Turkey, thigh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Sage
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Thyme
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Sweet Potato, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Melt 8T of ghee in a small glass bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, flax seed meal, melted ghee, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Press this mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- In a large saute pan, melt the remaining 4T of ghee over medium heat.
- Add the onions and celery to the pan and cook until softened, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the ground turkey to the onion and celery mixture and cook until the turkey is browned.
- Once the turkey is cooked through, add the sage, rosemary, and thyme, along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the turkey mixture over the crust.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Serve with cranberry sauce or gravy, if desired!