Thai Chicken and Mango Fried Rice
Serves: 4Serves: 4
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Duck Fat
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sriracha
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Jalapeño, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Mango, cubed
- 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp Green Onion, diced
- pinch pinch pinch Cilantro, to garnish
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- pinch pinch pinch Lime Juice, to garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the florets of cauliflower to a food processor with the shredding attachment to rice the cauliflower.
- Place a large skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat and add duck fat and riced cauliflower to the pan
- Then add 2 tablespoons coconut aminos, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, and 1 teaspoon sriracha, along with a bit of salt. Mix to coat and let sit to let the cauliflower begin to brown.
- While the “rice” browns, place another skillet over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon sesame oil along with minced garlic and the cubed chicken. Pour 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and 1 teaspoon of fish sauce over the chicken.
- Once chicken has browned and almost cooked through, add mushrooms, bell pepper, jalapeno, ginger, mango, green onions and a bit of salt and pepper to the chicken and cover to let steam.
- Once mushrooms and peppers are soft, add chicken mixture to the cauliflower rice and mix well.
- Add a bit more salt and a dash of pepper.
- Top of roughly chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 50 minutes to 1 hour
7 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel