- Serves: 4
- Calories: 3589
- Total Fat: 47g
- Total Carbohydrate: 532g
- Protein: 165g
Nothing says you can’t still enjoy taco night when you live a grain-free lifestyle! This recipe takes classic taco flavors and deconstructs them to create a deliciously fresh salad. Enjoy this meal for lunch or dinner any day of the week!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, chopped
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Bison
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Onion, julienned
- 10 10 10 Cherry Tomato, sliced in half
- 8 cup 8 cup 8 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice
- Brown bison in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once bison is no longer pink, top with seasonings and stir until meat is evenly coated in spices.
- Remove seasoned meat from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Rinse, dry, and prepare all vegetables.
- Plate 2 cups lettuce per serving, and top each plate with red bell pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, ground bison, avocado, cilantro, freshly squeezed lemon, and a drizzle of buffalo sauce.
You can also substitute the bison for ground turkey, beef, or pork if you desire. Another great option would be to top this salad with guacamole instead of the chopped avocado.