Sweet Potato and Leek Hash with Fried Eggs
ready in:15 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 193
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 0g
An easy and delicious breakfast - perfect for busy weekday mornings!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes (or yams), along with a generous pinch of salt, cumin, and paprika.
- Cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and cook for about 5 minutes, tossing and flipping occasionally to ensure that all sides of the potatoes are browning and getting crisp.
- Add the leeks and garlic and cook for an additional 5 minutes, covered, tossing and flipping occasionally.
- The hash is done when the potatoes are cooked and crisp and leeks are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan over medium heat, add the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil and crack the eggs directly into the pan. .
- Cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and cook 1-2 minutes, until the whites are set and the outer edges are just starting to curl up
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.