- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sunbutter
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunflower Seeds, (optional, to press into tops of cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sunflower seed butter, palm sugar, molasses, salt, baking soda, and vanilla in a medium bowl by hand until well mixed. Add egg and stir by hand until a dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern. Press sunflower seeds into the top if using.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Move to a wire rack to finish cooling.