Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
An impressive but easy dinner.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse artichoke, garlic, lemon, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper in blender until almost almost smooth.
- If using chicken breasts, butterfly and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- If using cutlets, simply scoop 1/4 cup tomato-artichoke mixture into the center of the chicken.
- Wrap starting with the thinest edge of the chicken first until you come all the way around.
- Then wrap chicken with two slices of prosciutto.
- Cook for 32-35 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
8 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes to 45 minutes
7 made this
Ready in 8 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel