Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse mushroom caps under cold water and set aside.
- In a large non -frying pan, brown turkey meat on medium heat.
- Add seasoning and green onion, and continue to saute until green onions are soft.
- Remove from heat and add chopped tomato.
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- Place mushroom caps on a broiling pan, stem side up.
- Stuff mushroom caps with ground turkey mixture.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms for 7 minutes, or until turkey starts to brown on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.