Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Serves: 12
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 19g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24g
- Protein: 3g
Our strawberry shortcakes bring the flavors of strawberries and cream to your dessert plate in the form of these cute little cakes. Each bite contains fresh strawberry surrounded by smooth vanilla cake batter, topped with our coconut vanilla frosting and a slice of strawberry.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend coconut flour, eggs, palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Stir in diced strawberries.
- Place muffin papers into the tray.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Allow shortcakes to cool, and frost with vanilla frosting.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry.