Strawberry, Rose, and Coconut Milkshake
This treat fully embraces spring with its sweet, creaminess of the fresh coconut, the bright, fruity strawberry, and the floral, springy hint of rose.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Meat, freshly scooped from a Young Thai Coconut
- 2.25 cup 2.25 cup 2.25 cup Coconut Water, freshly poured from a Young Thai Coconut
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Rose Water, food grade
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, optional-use only if using fresh strawberries
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut Cream, optional-for topping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whip the coconut cream in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer, until fluffy. Set aside.
- Place the coconut meat and coconut water in a high powered blender, and blend on high, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the frozen strawberries and rose water, and continue to blend until there are no lumps.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses, top with the whipped coconut cream, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.