Strawberry Margarita Gummies
Kid-friendly gummies will have you dreaming of an island getaway!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil then reduce for a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple minutes then add honey.
- Transfer mixture to blender and mix until smooth.
- Add in gelatin and pulse until combined.
- Pour in club soda and pulse a couple times until just mixed in.
- Pour into fun molds or 8x8 glass dish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.