Strawberry Cobb Salad
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Breast, grilled or baked (with s&p or your favorite Primal Palate seasoning)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado, peels and pits removed, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Bacon, cooked and cooled
- 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole Eggs, hard boiled, cooled and peeled
- 0.5 pint 0.5 pint 0.5 pint Strawberries, washed and hulled
- .5 pint .5 pint .5 pint Grape Tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Roughly chop it into bite sized pieces and spread on a platter, or divide between four dinner plates.
- Chop the chicken, avocados, bacon and eggs into bite sized pieces. Add on top of the lettuce.
- Slice the strawberries and tomatoes in half or quarters, then add to the salad on top of the lettuce.
- Serve immediately, with apple cider vinaigrette (see notes for recipe), or your favorite dressing.
Apple cider vinaigrette recipe is here: http://acleanbake.com/apple-cider-vinaigrette/ Omit honey from the vinaigrette to remain Whole30 compliant If you are not strict paleo or Whole30, feel free to add Blue Cheese.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week