Strawberry Chocolate Chip Macaroons
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Strawberries, fresh
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 3.5 cup 3.5 cup 3.5 cup shredded Coconut
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey, or maple
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine the strawberry, coconut milk and chia in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place all of the other ingredients in a large bowl and pour the strawberry mixture in.
- Thoroughly mix the macaroon mixture until everything is combined.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of batter with a scoop and pack it together tightly
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes. The bottoms should be browned and the top starting to.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes and place on a cooling rack.
- Let them cool completely before eating them. A minimum of one hour.
You MUST pack the batter tightly or they won’t cook correctly and will probably fall apart.