Strawberry Basil Grilled Chicken
- Place 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil and salt & pepper with chicken in a ziplock bag. Let sit for anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours. You can even skip this step and grill the chicken with light Italian seasonings.
- When ready, place on grill for at least 5 minutes each side depending on thickness.
- While chicken is getting fired up on the grill chop the strawberries and basil into small pieces. Combine in small bowl with 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Let the fruit and oil & vinegar sit in bowl until chicken is done cooking. The strawberries will break down and get soft in the vinegar.
- Remove chicken from the grill and add strawberry chutney on top of chicken. Sprinkle fresh basil on top as garnish.
s&p to taste