Strawberry and Raspberry Cheesecake Hearts
ready in:1 hour and 10 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 16
- Calories: 164
- Total Fat: 14g
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Protein: 4g
These cute little mini Strawberry and Raspberry Cheesecake Hearts are so simple to make and a perfect treat for St. Valentine’s Day. A few quick steps and a Vitamix, a food processor and a cute heart shaped silicone mold and you’re ready to go. I used strawberry in the filling and topped them with raspberries, but you could reverse them if you’d like. This simple dessert is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, no bake and no refined sugars. Compare that to the ingredients in a traditional strawberry cheesecake I found online: Ingredients: Crust: graham crackers, 4 tbs butter, 2 tbs nutella, 2 tbs brown sugar. Topping: strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla, unflavored gelatin. Cheesecake: 1 pound cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, 1/2 cup heavy cream That’s a lot of processed, refined sugar, a lot of dairy and some highly likely GMO ingredients (graham crackers, Nutella). Skip all the processed, sugary desserts and GMO boxed chocolates and share the real gift of love…a healthy, guilt-free treat!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, for the filling
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews, for the filling
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, 2 Tbsp for the filling, 1 Tbsp for the crust
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar, 1 Tbsp for the filling, 1 Tbsp for the crust
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, 1/2 tsp for the filling, 1/2 tsp for the crust
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, for the crust
- 16 16 16 Organic Raspberries, for the garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the crust: Put all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and process until moist and crumbly.
- Prepare the crust: Divide the crust mixture between 16 mini-heart molds and press down evenly and firmly.
- Prepare the crust: Put the mold into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust hardens.
- Prepare the filling: Put all ingredients for the filling into a Vitamix and blend until well combined and creamy.
- Assembly: Remove the mold tray from the freezer and divide the filling mixture evenly between the 16 mini-heart molds, making sure the top is even and smooth.
- Assembly: Add a single raspberry on top of each cheesecake heart for garnish.
- Assembly: Return the mold tray back to the freezer for approximately 1 hour, or until they are hard and firm.
- Storage: Keep them in the freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.