Steamed Lobster with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts, and discard the ends.
- Thinly slice shallots.
- Toss Brussels sprouts and shallots in coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for 30-40 minutes, stirring once.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add lobster to the pot and cover tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week