Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet
cook:5 minutes to 8 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat Kerrygold butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into eggs, and whisk again to evenly combine the egg and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into skillet and allow to cook until almost set.
- Place spinach and goat cheese over half of the omelet, and fold the opposite side over top of the filling using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Remove from heat, and carefully slide the omelet onto your plate,using a high heat rubber scraper to loosen any egg that is stuck to the skillet.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.