Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet
Serves: 1Serves: 1
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat Kerrygold butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into eggs, and whisk again to evenly combine the egg and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into skillet and allow to cook until almost set.
- Place spinach and goat cheese over half of the omelet, and fold the opposite side over top of the filling using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Remove from heat, and carefully slide the omelet onto your plate,using a high heat rubber scraper to loosen any egg that is stuck to the skillet.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
9 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 24 hours
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel