Spicy Sautéed Calamari
Calamari is often served deep fried here in the United States. Though it has a unique texture (somewhat similar to al dente linguine), the light flavor is delightful and worth trying. We love ours with the zing of red pepper flakes and a hint of fish sauce.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic to oil and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add calamari and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos, fish sauce, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté for an additional 3 minutes, until the calamari is opaque and the sides begin to curl inward.