Spicy Sautéed Calamari
Calamari is often served deep fried here in the United States. Though it has a unique texture (somewhat similar to al dente linguine), the light flavor is delightful and worth trying. We love ours with the zing of red pepper flakes and a hint of fish sauce.
Serves: 4-8Serves: 4-8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic to oil and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add calamari and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos, fish sauce, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté for an additional 3 minutes, until the calamari is opaque and the sides begin to curl inward.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 32 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel