Spicy Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 191
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 0g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, grated into “rice” over the coarse side of a grater
- 1 1 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 clove 2 - 3 clove 2 - 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, crushed, to taste
- Heat up the coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Add onions, garlic and parsley and fry for a few minutes until the onions starts to get translucent.
- Add the riced cauliflower and let fry for another five minutes or so, stirring every once in a while so the cauliflower and onions get evenly mixed.
- Towards the end, add the chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
Note: start with just a small amount of chili flakes, taste it, and then add more if needed until you have a level of heat that you prefer! You don't want this too hot, it should just have a pleasant heat to it.)