Spicy Cinnamon Lamb Steaks
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Mix garlic, coriander, cumin and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle over both sides of steaks.
- Add red pepper flakes to each steak, more or less depending on your preference for piquance.
- Sprinkle with salt, both sides, to taste.
- Grill steaks for about 4 minutes per side (for medium internal temperature). Adjust grilling time to your liking.
- Pressing on the steaks with tongs should give moderate yield in firmness for medium internal temperature.
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes, then serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.