Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Mix garlic, coriander, cumin and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle over both sides of steaks.
- Add red pepper flakes to each steak, more or less depending on your preference for piquance.
- Sprinkle with salt, both sides, to taste.
- Grill steaks for about 4 minutes per side (for medium internal temperature). Adjust grilling time to your liking.
- Pressing on the steaks with tongs should give moderate yield in firmness for medium internal temperature.
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes, then serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.