Spicy Chipotle Hazelnut Butter
ready in:30 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 8
- Calories: 127
- Total Fat: 13g
- Total Carbohydrate: 4g
- Protein: 2g
This spicy hazelnut butter has warm tones with a long, complex finish. It is the perfect complement to a bowl of coconut milk ice cream!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet, and bake at 275 for 20 minutes.
- Allow hazelnuts to cool, and remove skins if necessary. Remove all that are possible to remove.
- Place hazelnuts in a Blendtec Nut Butter Jar (or food processor), and process until nuts are a smooth consistency. Add in coconut oil as necessary to make the nut butter smooth.
- Continue to process, adding in the chipotle powder, cayenne powder , and maple syrup.
- Once evenly blended and smooth, remove from container and store in a refrigerator until it has all been enjoyed.
The best way to make this nut butter is in a Blendtec Nut Butter jar. Add the oil as you process the hazelnuts to make it creamy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.