Spicy Chicken Thighs
This spicy chicken dish goes well with, just about any side. You can grill it or bake it on a rack. I recommend using boneless, skinless chicken thighs as there is something very flavorful about darker meat when cooked in its own juices, but you can use any part of the chicken you like. It's both healthy and delicious, easy to make, and requires very little prep time. You'll find yourself making this recipe often.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 350 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken thighs, pat dry with a paper towel, and place on baking rack.
- Sprinkle them with sea salt, fresh ground black peppercorns, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika.
- Using the side of a knife, press the seasoning into the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil on high for up to 10 minutes, or until the top of the thighs begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a serving dish.
- Chop up the chiles, sprinkle them over the chicken, and serve while hot.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel