Spicy Chicken Thighs
ready in:50 minutes
This spicy chicken dish goes well with, just about any side. You can grill it or bake it on a rack. I recommend using boneless, skinless chicken thighs as there is something very flavorful about darker meat when cooked in its own juices, but you can use any part of the chicken you like. It's both healthy and delicious, easy to make, and requires very little prep time. You'll find yourself making this recipe often.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Dried Chiles
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 350 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken thighs, pat dry with a paper towel, and place on baking rack.
- Sprinkle them with sea salt, fresh ground black peppercorns, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika.
- Using the side of a knife, press the seasoning into the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil on high for up to 10 minutes, or until the top of the thighs begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a serving dish.
- Chop up the chiles, sprinkle them over the chicken, and serve while hot.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.