Spiced Carrot Coconut Butter
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 281
- Total Fat: 28g
- Total Carbohydrate: 8g
- Protein: 3g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Raw Carrot, juiced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Nutmeg, fresh grated or power
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with a spoon. Hard work pays off, right?
- It will harden if stored in the fridge. Simply soften by placing in a warm oven for a few minutes.
I prefer to use fresh grated nutmeg in this recipe! You can also sub the walnuts for pecans as well as add some grated lemon zest too! If you don't have a juicer, you can buy carrot juice from the store.