Slow Cooker Cincinnati Chili
This easy chili tastes great over spaghetti squash or sweet potatoes.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Allspice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cassia Cinnamon
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Vegetable Broth
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Diced Tomatoes, or tomato sauce (amy's organic marinara)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Green Onion, (optional) garnish chopped scallions
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Set it on high for 5 hours, or low for 7-8.
- (optional) garnish with chopped scallions.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.