Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 - 4 whole 3 - 4 whole 3 - 4 whole Garlic, crushed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, diced
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup Coconut Milk
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder, Add more if you like it hotter
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 2.2 lb 2.2 lb 2.2 lb Skinless Chicken Breast
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan on medium high heat
- Add onion and garlic, cook, stirring frequently for approximately 3 minutes or until the onions have become translucent.
- Add coconut milk, tomato paste, tapioca flour, garam masala, curry powder, ginger powder, chili powder and ginger powder, stirring until well combined and the sauce has started to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker, then add the sauce and mix through the chicken
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 hours.Cover and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- Serve with coriander and your favourite side
It is nice served with some fresh coriander and your favourite side (cauliflower rice etc)