Skirt Steak with Chive Butter
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 308
- Total Fat: 23g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 23g
A simply grilled steak is even more mouth watering with homemade chive pasture butter melting over top of it. This recipe brings a taste of gourmet to your plate with the use of only 4 ingredients!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Rinse skirt steak under cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut skirt steak into 3 pieces of equal length.
- Sprinkle each side generously with sea salt.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While steak is resting, whisk butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and chives with a fork.
- Slice steak against the grain.
- Top with chive butter and serve.
Skirt steak is a very thin and long cut of steak. It is easier to handle when cut into smaller pieces for cooking. It will cook very fast due to how thin it is.