Skillet Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
This Healthy Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding is a quick and easy dessert or breakfast and is a great way to use up leftover bread!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup organic Apple, cored and chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Grain-free Sandwich Bread (click for recipe), stale and cubed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix apples, oil and cinnamon in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat until soft, about 5-8 minutes, let cool
- In a large bowl, mix together bread, milk, sugar and vanilla, add in apple and combine well
- Place mixture in skillet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.