Simply Grilled Salmon
The simple marinade for this salmon is our go-to marinade for chicken, fish, or shrimp. It is also fantastic over lamb, and would pair well with pork as well. The lemon in this marinade brings fresh flavor to the deep aromas of the basil and oregano.
- Rinse salmon under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and cut into 4 equal-sized portions.
- In a glass jar, combine olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Seal jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place salmon in a container to marinate, pour marinade over salmon, and toss to ensure the salmon is fully coated in the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill salmon 4 minutes a side over medium-high heat.
- Serve withCucumber and tomato salad.