Simple Pork Stew
A simple, italian inspired, pork stew with lots of flavor!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the clarified butter in a dutch oven.
- Put all spices in a mortar and grind until the bay leaf is pulverized.
- Place the cubed pork and spices in the dutch oven and quickly give it some color.
- Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, mushrooms, and tomato paste and fry for a few more minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, reduce the heat a bit and let simmer for 45-60 minutes.
- Towards the end, add the olives.
- Serve, eat and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel