Secretly Healthy Chocolate Mudslide Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, your smoothis may not be as creamy is all)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, or a shot (or two) of your favorite espresso, cooled
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Optional for Serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla, chocolate or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂