Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic to the butter and saute until the butter is infused with the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms start to soften, add the fresh rosemary to the skillet and continue to saute.
- Continue to saute until the mushrooms are tender.
- If they release a lot of liquid, turn the heat up to high until the liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.