Sauteed Mushrooms with Rosemary and Garlic
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic to the butter and saute until the butter is infused with the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms start to soften, add the fresh rosemary to the skillet and continue to saute.
- Continue to saute until the mushrooms are tender.
- If they release a lot of liquid, turn the heat up to high until the liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel