Sauteed Kale with Toasted Pine Nuts
ready in:25 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Clean and chop kale, making sure to remove and discard the stems that run down the center of the leaves.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add kale to frying pan and saute.
- When the kale starts to soften, add the garlic (it takes a while for the kale to cook down, and you want to avoid the garlic burning.)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Continue to saute until the kale has cooked down and is a little crispy.
- In a small pot toast pine nuts over low heat.
- Toss pine nuts with kale and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.