Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel off the loose exterior layers (1–3 leaves) of the cabbage and discard.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, working from the outside in. The core is to be avoided.
- Rinse cabbage under cold water in a colander and shake dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add coconut oil to skillet, then add in the cabbage.
- Toss to evenly distribute coconut oil on cabbage.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
9 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel