Rosemary and Garlic Maple Glazed Carrots
These Rosemary and Garlic Maple Glazed Carrots are a simple side dish that can be made in about 10 minutes.
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the carrots: wash, trim off the tops and very bottoms.
- Add the coconut oil, crushed garlic and himalayan pink salt to a skillet and saute on high heat for approximately 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots to the skillet and cook on high heat for approximately 2 - 3 minutes (or until they are medium soft), tossing the entire time.
- Lower temp to medium-high heat, add the maple syrup and rosemary and continue to cook/toss for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Best when served immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel