Rosemary and Garlic Maple Glazed Carrots
These Rosemary and Garlic Maple Glazed Carrots are a simple side dish that can be made in about 10 minutes.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the carrots: wash, trim off the tops and very bottoms.
- Add the coconut oil, crushed garlic and himalayan pink salt to a skillet and saute on high heat for approximately 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots to the skillet and cook on high heat for approximately 2 - 3 minutes (or until they are medium soft), tossing the entire time.
- Lower temp to medium-high heat, add the maple syrup and rosemary and continue to cook/toss for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Best when served immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week