Roasted Vegetable Gazpacho
- 9 whole 9 whole 9 whole Vine-ripened Tomato, halved and seeded
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic, left whole, with the top sliced off to expose the inside of the cloves
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, halved and seeded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Vidalia Onion, sliced thick
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the veggies while the oven is heating up, placing the tomatoes on one baking sheet and the jalapeño, pepper and onion on another. Wrap the head of garlic in tinfoil, pouring a bit of olive oil on the exposed cloves before wrapping it up.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven for about 30 minutes. Roast the peppers, onion and jalapeño for about 35-40 minutes, and the garlic 40-45 minutes.
- Once all of the veggies are done roasting, place everything into a food processor or blender. The roasted garlic should be soft enough to simply squeeze the head of garlic at the bottom, squeezing out the cloves inside. Blend all of the veggies together until smooth.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and blend again.
- Place the soup in the fridge or freezer until cool, and then serve.
This dish is great along side some grilled meat or fish and a salad, or served alone for a light meal. Top this with olive oil, pesto, fresh herbs or pine nuts for an additional level of flavor.