Roasted Roma Salsa
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 18
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 1g
You don’t need tortilla chips to enjoy great salsa. We ditch the chips in favor of some fresh-cut vegetables. Carrots, celery, endive, broccoli, bell peppers—they are all great companions to fresh salsa.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, pulse onion to chop.
- Add in red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and garlic.
- Continue to pulse until all are diced.
- Add in diced tomatoes, lime juice, salt and pepper, and cilantro.
- Continue to pulse until all is blended.
- Serve garnished with lime wedges and a few cilantro leaves.
Want to make your salsa a little more caliente? Just add some more jalapeño. If you're bold, you can add some of the seeds too.