Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Mini Pizzas
Why not use portobello mushroom caps as bases for these delicious chicken mini pizzas!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Clean out gills from portobello caps. Pat them dry with a paper towel
- Put a thin coat of olive oil on the portobello caps and place them on a foil-lined baking tray smooth part down
- Bake caps for 10 minutes
- Saute your chicken in the spices with the tomato sauce
- Pour mixture into caps. Top with cream cheese
- Bake for additional 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel