Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Mini Pizzas
ready in:25 minutes
Why not use portobello mushroom caps as bases for these delicious chicken mini pizzas!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Portobello Mushroom Cap, cleaned and dried
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Chicken Breast, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, roasted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Full Fat Cream Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Clean out gills from portobello caps. Pat them dry with a paper towel
- Put a thin coat of olive oil on the portobello caps and place them on a foil-lined baking tray smooth part down
- Bake caps for 10 minutes
- Saute your chicken in the spices with the tomato sauce
- Pour mixture into caps. Top with cream cheese
- Bake for additional 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.