Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water.
- Chop florets from stems about 3/4 inch below crowns.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish, and roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel