Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse baby broccoli under cold water and place on cutting board.
- Trim and discard the ends, and then place the broccoli in a glass baking dish.
- Toss baby broccoli in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the stems are soft.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.