Roasted Baby Broccoli
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse baby broccoli under cold water and place on cutting board.
- Trim and discard the ends, and then place the broccoli in a glass baking dish.
- Toss baby broccoli in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the stems are soft.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.