Red Palm Split Breasts
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse breasts under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine red palm oil and smoked paprika.
- Stir to make a paste.
- Pour red aplm and smoked paprika mixture over the chicken breasts, and rub to coat each breast evenly.
- Carefully life the skin from the breast, but do not remove completely.
- Place the garlic and shallot under the skin, and cover with the skin.
- Lightly sprinkle the skin of the chicken with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Grill breasts 12-15 minutes on the bone side, and 5-7 minutes on the breast side.
- Chicken will be finished when the breast reaches an internal temperature of 170.
- Serve with Grilled baby broccoli.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel