Red Palm Split Breasts
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse breasts under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine red palm oil and smoked paprika.
- Stir to make a paste.
- Pour red aplm and smoked paprika mixture over the chicken breasts, and rub to coat each breast evenly.
- Carefully life the skin from the breast, but do not remove completely.
- Place the garlic and shallot under the skin, and cover with the skin.
- Lightly sprinkle the skin of the chicken with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Grill breasts 12-15 minutes on the bone side, and 5-7 minutes on the breast side.
- Chicken will be finished when the breast reaches an internal temperature of 170.
- Serve with Grilled baby broccoli.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week