Red Palm Aioli
ready in:10 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, or high-speed blender, pulse minced garlic, lemon juice, and the egg, until combined.
- Slowly pour in the red palm oil, 1–2 tablespoons at a time, continuing to blend after each addition of oil.
- Continue to blend the mixture until thick.
- Add cilantro, salt, and pepper and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve with Cumin Chicken.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.