Raspberry Linzer Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients (except for fruit preserves) and mix gently until just combined.
- Place contents of both bowls into food processor and blend mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Dough should look like small granules; it will not be one solid dough ball.
- Pour dough onto a piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil
- Place a second piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil directly on top of the dough
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough flat (about 1/8") and this will press the dough together forming one solid piece
- Cut out cookies with Linzer cookie cutter and gently transfer cookies with spatula to baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are just set
- Remove cookies from oven and gently transfer to cooling rack
- Allow cookies to cool completely before adding fruit preserves
- . Add fruit preserves to whole cookies and then dust cookies that will be top portion with coconut flour before placing them on top of the cookie with the fruit preserves
Optional: Dust with .5 tsp of powdered stevia